always loved this song. beautiful lyrics n melody.You touched my lifewith a softness in the nightmy wish was your commanduntil you ranout of loveI tell my self I'm freegot the change of living just for meno need to carry onnow that you're goneKnifecuts like a knifehow will I ever healI'm so deeply woundedknifecuts like a knifeyou cut away the heart of my lifeWhen I pretend when I smileto fool my dearest friendsI wonder if they knowit's just a showI'm on a stage day or nightthrough my charadesbut how can I disguisewhat's in my eyesOh oh oh oh oh ...I try and try locking upthe pain I feel insidethe pain of wanting youwanting you
Thursday, November 04, 2010
knife~r0ckwell.
Labels:
Lyrics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
- Ades Alert (2)
- bla...bla...bla... (106)
- buah fikir (7)
- carot like never before (2)
- Ewww Warning (1)
- fucked up (37)
- hari ini dalam sejarah (113)
- i'm writing again (3)
- Lyrics (16)
- Pergh Caution (1)
- pieces of me (13)
- rapu-rapuan (116)
- reaksi (223)
- sharing is caring (85)
- theories (3)
- Treat or Threat? (2)

No comments:
Post a Comment